We are always on the lookout for freelancers and guest writers to contribute to our website. If you have insights, opinions, and well-researched content you think would be valuable to our audience, you are welcome to write for us.
We publish content on a wide range of topics, including:
- Home Improvements
- Moving Tips
- Forwarding Services
- Business Apps
Guest Posting Guidelines
We accept original, well-researched, and high-quality content. Once you submit your content for publishing to Majestic, our editors will review it to align with our publishing policy.
Key areas to consider when writing include:
- Original content: All your content must be unique and free of plagiarism. We do not publish content that has been published on other websites.
- Grammar: Check your content for spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.
- Word count: We publish posts ranging from 1000 words to 2,500 words. The complexity of its subject matter will determine the number of words in a post.
- Photos: Attach high-resolution photographs that should be posted along with your article. We prefer pictures in JPEG, PNG, and GIF format. All images should be FREE.
- Tone: Article tone may range from casual to professional style. Whichever sound you choose for your post, ensure that it remains consistent throughout the post. An informal tone is preferable for blog articles, while a formal style for tutorials and technical articles.
- Document format: We accept guest posts in the form of Microsoft word documents or Google documents.
- Title, headlines, and subheading: Include a catchy heading for your post. Break down the article into smaller sections with headlines and subheadings.
- Links: We allow anyone to add useful links with rich content in the provided content (maximum of three URLs). However, no service links are allowed in the content; the content team has the right to remove any direct links for services or commercial links.
- Sponsored articles: You can also ask for submitting Sponsor articles via this form.
*MajesticMailboxes reserves the right to accept or reject guest post submissions.